10 Fun facts about me
- I am the oldest of four children.
- I grew up in Guinea (not Guinea-Bissau and no I do not speak French. I blame my parents for this one, they sent me to an English speaking school haha).
- Hubby and I were introduced by a friend I meant in Nigeria when I attended another friend’s wedding (traveling pays off lol).
- I am obsessed with shoes; I have way too many pairs to count and my hubby is gradually coming to terms with my love for shoes.
- I have a six years old fur baby named Morgan (Maltese).
- I have traveled to 20~ countries and been to three continents.
- Black is my favorite color but when it comes to home décor, I prefer white and gray (for now) lol.
- I love cooking, especially Liberian and Nigerian dish.
- I am a Leo.
- I dislike odd numbers lol